The ideal time to book your Maternity photography experience is when you have just had your booking meeting with the midwife if you are wanting to reveal your pregnancy. if you would like to reveal your babies gender, please book before your 20-week scan date. If you are just wanting to celebrate your pregnancy and have photos done of your bump to celebrate your pregnancy aim to book for your third trimester around 32-36 weeks.
The ideal time to book your Newborn photography experience for the Posed newborn photos is when you are in your third trimester so Victoria can pencil in your due date and save some slots for you, because Victoria will need to photograph your newborn within the first 3 to 28 days of their life as they are very flexible and sleepy for the curly posed images.
If your baby is older than 28 days old the best time to book your baby in for photos is either when they are 3/4 months old or when they are able to sit up confidently.
The best time to book your babies milestones pictures when they are able to sit up confidently and ideally before they are able to walk.
Book in at least a month in advance to your preferred date to ensure availability.
Your experience fee is due at booking, this is payable online via Paypal or Bacs and in person in cash at your consultation or on Card. Creative fee begins from £49, please inquire for more information.
Kirsty J S (2016)
“ Victoria has photographed my son twice and both times I've been blown away by the quality of her work. Not only does she produce beautiful photos but she also manages to capture his personality and his cheekiness. She's a lovely woman to work with, with endless patience and a great manner. Would highly recommend her :) “
Chelsea H (2017)
“Victoria is a very professional and talented photographer. We have shot together in the past and produced great photos but she has worked hard and tirelessly to continue to grow and improve on her work. We have known each other for a long time but she maintained a high standard of professionalism throughout our recent family shoot. She is super friendly and fantastic with children. I cannot recommend Victoria highly enough! “
Becca M (2018)
“Amazing photography done in a relaxed & professional manner. Victoria is the kind of person that makes you feel like you've been friends for years & the amount of dedication she puts in shows how much she really loves her job! i have the most wonderful maternity & newborn photos to cherish forever because of her & couldn't recommend this photographer enough 😊 “
Kerrie R (2019)
"Victoria was great with my toddler son, who was very uncooperative and yet still managed to get some great shots. Victoria's prints/packages are reasonably priced too. I look forward to some future sessions with Victoria!"
Angela K (2011)
" Victoria has a creative passion when it comes to photography. She is dedicated and professional which is exercised with the photo shoots which she organizes to the last fine detail. I have worked with her once as a model and worked with her in uni and all times I have enjoyed it. I hope to work with her very soon. xxxx"
Ruth F (2017)
"I've never been comfortable having my picture taken, as I have a facial deformity, and also find it difficult to smile on demand, but I needed a professional headshot taken, and Nocternal Artist Photography was recommended to me. I'm so glad I chose her! :) She even found me an excellent make-up artist, who understood what I wanted and made it happen. Both of them put me completely at my ease throughout. I never felt pressured or uncomfortable. What might have been a tense ordeal for me turned out to be a pleasant and relaxed experience. :)
Victoria is an excellent photographer, and knows how to show her subjects to best effect. I'm delighted, both with the experience and with the finished result! :) Very highly recommended! :) :) :) "
Mark B (2015)
“We had all of Scarlett pictures done by Victoria, I wouldn't trust Scarlett with anybody else. When you are at the shoots you have such a laugh from start to finish.”
Charlie E (2014)
“Very happy with the outcome of our shoot with Victoria. She had the patience of a saint with my little girl who was into touching everything, wouldn't sit still or look at the camera and despite that we got some really good photos. Would recommend Victoria to anyone who's after pictures. Cannot wait to come pick up our piccys when they come. :)"
Nicki M (2016)
"My daughter Lola had a lovely time on her shoot with Victoria. She loved looking through all Victoria's accessories and picking things to compliment her outfits. Victoria has a lovely gentle way with the children. I highly recommend."
Gabbi B (2014)
“Amazing photographer! Made the little kids feel very comfortable and relaxed. Photos have came out great! Couldn’t recommend enough xx"
Sarah H (2015)
“Really love the photos of my daughter taken by Victoria. She patiently waited for my daughter to feel comfortable and took care in all the little things to make sure she captured my daughter at her best."
Tiffany J (2016)
“I couldn't fault Victoria! She was fabulous with my newborn!! Well prepared with props and blankets :) I honestly can't wait to see the images now :) :) I would highly recommend her to anyone!"
Amber S (2013)
“I had a great time having my maternity shoot. Victoria could tell I was nervous but she soon put me at ease. I love the photo's that have come from the shoot.”
Sarah C (2013)
"Love our photos, our on location shoot was brilliant, with Victoria making it so effortless and happy to work with ever changing variables."
Becki C (2016)
"My daughters won the recent competition. The whole experience for my children was brilliant, they really enjoyed it. A relaxed friendly atmosphere that made my children feel at ease instantly. I also had to take along my 15 month old boy due to no childcare. He was made to feel very welcome and was entertained by lots of toys. He kept wandering through to the studio room... He wasn't asked to leave, in fact he was encouraged to sit down and had a few shots taken as well. Highly recommended. Brilliant family photographer. Thank you"
Danielle T (2014)
“Loved Lucas' photo shoot this morning! Victoria made me, Lucas and my auntie feel so welcome and she was so patient and brilliant with Lucas. Would definitely use her in the future love all my pics too! Thank you again Victoria. xx"
Beverly H (2014)
“I would like to thank Victoria for an amazing photo shoot all the pics you took are fab, just what i wanted in the pics! My Millie looks brilliant thank you for making me relax as you take the pictures as well. Can't wait to book more shoots with you, can't wait to see my photos in my hands, just simply amazing thanks again for the beautiful photos. x"
Sonia P (2014)
“ Victoria was welcoming and friendly. Patient with my girl who was a bit shy to start with. Very helpful with any questions I had. Will definitely recommend."
Ann C (2015)
“Loved pictures of my grandsons Victoria has done a superb job considering they were not easy subjects she was extremely caring & patient will certainly go again highly recommended ♥♥xx"
Katrina C (2016)
"Victoria is professional, polite and has a great understanding of what the client wants out of their shoot. She goes above and beyond her job description and is always willing to go the extra mile for her clients."
Jemma H (2017)
"Absolutely loved our family shoot today! Victoria you were so fab with my beautiful children. Not the easiest of children to photograph but you were so patient and calm. We can't wait to see the images. Thank you so much. Xx"
Jessica L (2017)
"Victoria is absolutely amazing! Both myself and Sophie enjoyed our day, she's so relaxed and welcoming. Today we've ordered the pictures after a quick turn around of them and i'm so excited to get them! Shes so unbelievably talented and I can't wait to have Sophie's 1st birthday fruit smash! Thanks for creating amazing memories for us Victoria x"
Lianne H (2017)
"I went on Tuesday to have my maternity bump shoot with bump painting too. It was an amazing experience and would recommend this photographer to anyone and the experience xx will be back when princess is born for my newborn shoot"
Terms & conditions
Thank you for taking an interest in Nocternal Artist photography, please read these terms and conditions carefully. Should you decide to use my services, I will ask you to confirm notice of my terms and conditions in writing. I will be happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have in relation to these T&Cs at any time.
As referred to as photographer meaning Victoria Louise Newman of Nocternal Artist photography.
* No addition to, deletion from or alteration to or adaptation of a picture may be made without the written permission of the photographer. This includes filters from Instagram and other social media.
* Experience fee must be paid prior to the photo shoot to secure your date, this is a non-refundable retainer fee. I will not double book you; this is my promise to you on taking your fee via cash, PayPal or BACS.
* If you arrive more than 15 minutes late to your experience, you will only have the remainder of the time to be photographed. If you wish to reschedule you may once.
* The entire copyright in the Photographs is retained by Victoria Louise Newman of Nocternal Artist photography at all times.
* The sizes of prints and canvases within the price list are estimate only and may be over or under the quoted nominal size due to all products being individually hand-made.
* Children must be supervised at all times and damages must be paid for by clients, the photographer cannot take responsibility for children that do not settle and refuse to co-operate to have their photo taken.
* Any damages to the studio or equipment owned by the photographer made by the client must be paid by the client.
* You, the client(s), hereby allow the photographer to display any images covered by this contract and to generally promote the business in advertising, brochures, magazine articles, websites, sample albums etc.
All your details are held confidentially, your data will not be made available to outside companies or individuals. Should you wish to have your data removed from the database, please request in writing and retain your confirmation.
* All photographs supplied by Nocternal Artist photography are produced to the highest standards using the best quality materials and latest processing techniques. However, all photographs will, in time, fade. This is particularly true if they are left in bright sunlight and are not behind glass. Nocternal Artist photography cannot accept any responsibility for this gradual image deterioration.
* All digital images are set to the format needed for the printing lab the photographer uses, in which the photographer cannot guarantee that when self-fulfilling your own prints from the digital images that they will be the same quality and colour as they would be from the professional printing lab. This is due to the calibration and printing equipment used by different suppliers.
* Any complaints must be received in writing within seven days of the receipt of products purchased. This includes photographs, discs, albums, frames and any other special services that have been agreed.
* Should digital files be lost, damaged or destroyed the photographer’s liability shall be limited to replacement of CD/USB only in the given year of the photo-shoot, but shall not include a refund for any goods already supplied.
The photographer must be notified either by telephone or email and confirm in writing within three working days of the client(s) being in receipt of their order in the case of error, shortage or damage as mistakes cannot be rectified after this period.
* Photographs taken during the course of the session will be at the discretion of the photographer although every effort will be made to comply with the client(s) requirements.
*Change of Date: If you need to change the date of the photo services then any new date will be subject to the photographer's availability. The photographer shall use reasonable endeavors to arrange an alternative date for the photos services. Failure to arrive at your photo-shoot without prior notice results in forfeit of the photographers time and deposit paid.
* The photographer reserves the right to refuse to supply or grant a reproduction license to a third party when requested to do so by the client.
The right to use the pictures only within the clients home, no commercial use is authorized unless agreed upon by the photographer.
* All services and/or goods are supplied at the current prices ruling at the time of supply and are subject to change without prior notice.
The photographer reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) I process any personal information about you electronically using the following laws.
The reason I use this as everyone should have the right to privacy and I, therefore, respect my client's consent.
* I process your information in the following ways: digitally on my laptop and on paper for my records.
* Data holding period: I will continue to process your information until you withdraw consent or it is determined your consent is no longer relevant.
* Sharing your information: I do not share your information with third parties.
* I ensure the security of any personal information held by using secure data storage technologies meeting the GDPR compliance requirement.
If the way I process your personal information changes, I will notify you about the change and any new lawful basis to be used if required.
YOUR INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS:
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows. You can read more about your rights in details here;
* the right to be informed, have access, any data processing, and the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You also have the right to complain to the ICO [www.ico.org.uk] if you feel there is a problem with the way I am handling your data.
I handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
Clickable links may be displayed as a website URL like; or as a titled text link like this: The printers in Gainsborough Clicking on any links may track your actions by using a cookie saved to your device. You can read more about cookies on this website above. Your actions are usually recorded as a referral from my website by this cookie. If you have any concerns about this I suggest you do not click on any links found throughout my website.
Under the GDPR I use the lawful consent for anyone subscribing to my newsletter/marketing mailing list. I only collect certain data about you as detailed "Processing of your personal date" above. Any email marketing messages I send are done so through an email marketing service provider. An EMS is a third party service provider of software that allows business to send out email marketing campaigns to a list of users. These email marketing messages that I send may contain tracking clickable links or similar server technologies in order to track subscriber activity within email marketing messages, which records a range of data such as; times, dates, opens, clicks, forwards and demographic data, such data will show the activity each subscriber made for that email campaign.
Any email marketing messages I send are in accordance with the GDPR and the PECR. See any marketing messages for instructions on how to unsubscribe or manage your preferences otherwise contact me via email and we will remove you from our subscriber list.
Unsure what you are looking for?
Please contact me for a complimentary pre-consultation to find out if I am the photographer for you.
Why is this important to meet in person? Because establishing a good relationship with my clients is important to me, as I am invested in serving my clients. During this session, we can plan exactly what you want and ensure the visual expectations are created for your photoshoot.